Attention: This product will not be receiving any future updates.
As an alternative solution, we are offering DEPCO Studio, an all-encompassing, online education tool that delivers enriched media content and tests while also offering all of your lab management needs.
Keeping track of which students are in what Career Pathway Units (CPUs) can be an exasperating experience. It can be, that is, without Carousel Plus.
Rotational programs work because they provide students with a variety of experiences that will help prepare them for the ever-changing job market. But the more students who take classes with a rotational schedule, the more difficult it is for the instructor to design a valid schedule and track progress.
Carousel Plus version 8 has a new, beautiful, and intuitive tab-based interface that gives you quick access to every facet of the program.
Other features of Carousel Plus 8 include:
- Progress Report - view and print reports based on a chosen starting date. This report will input temporary zeros for any skipped test during the defined time span.
- Show Missing Work - see how skipped tests affect student scores. By default, the grade book does not penalize students for work not taken. However, if they have skipped a test, the Show Missing Work checkbox will reflect a zero for that skipped test until the test is taken.
- Interactive Help Program - easily find answers to Carousel Plus questions. The Carousel Plus help program will not only explain how to do things, but why and when to do them. Plus, it has links that take users to other parts of the help file as well as parts of the program.
- Automatic Backup - keeps frequent copies of data in case of computer problems. Tell Carousel Plus where and how often to run automatic backups. Most people don't back up their data (whether it's pictures, music, financial information, or student grades) often enough. Carousel Plus prompts you on a regular basis to back up and protect data in case of future computer problems.
- Toggle Media Cruiser Log In and Navigation - what once took many steps (literally) now takes two. Before, if you needed to turn Log In Security or Force Sequential Navigation on or off at a Media Cruiser station, you had to locate the Media Cruiser Program CD, launch Media Editor, etc., etc. Now simply choose the station from Carousel Plus' Classroom Manager tab, right click, and select your choice. Simple.
- Lock Student Stations - keep kids from working in Media Cruiser while you're talking. Don't you hate when you're trying to relay some information to the students and the only sounds heard are mouse clicks? Using the Lock feature restricts students from the desktop, Start button, and Media Cruiser. Student tab Classes/Schedule tab Reports tab In order to use all of its networking features, you must also be running Media Cruiser. Carousel Plus 8.0 - 888808 Carousel Plus 8.0 upgrade - 888818